Johann Viljoen & Associates is a Commercial- and Entertainment Law practise, which has been based in Somerset West (Cape Town), South Africa, for more than 20 years. Johann Viljoen (its founder) is a highly accomplished lawyer, equipped with a compelling track record in his areas of specialization. Due to the global nature of his practice, Johann has also been admitted to practice as Solicitor in the United Kingdom.
- Enrollment as Conveyancer
- Enrollment as Notary Public
- Diploma in Insolvancy Law and Practise (AIPSA)
- Certificate in Deceased Estates Practise (UNISA)
- Advance Certificate in International Insolvancy Law (University of Pretoria)
- Master's degree (LLM) in Entertainment and Media Law (Southwestern Law School) (Los Angeles, United States).
- Master's degree (LLM) in International Sports Law (ISDE)(Madrid, Spain).
- Master Certificate in the Business and Law of Sport (United States Sports Law) (Villanova University School of Law (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania).
- Postgraduate Certificate in Antiquities Trafficking and Art Crime (University of Glasgow)(Scotland).
- Diploma in Art Law (Institute of Art and Law) (United Kingdom)