Computer Software and Video Games
We provide legal guidance to developers, publishers and distributors in both the software and computer games industries on the development and exploitation of interactive software and media products. Services offered include: -
- Drafting and negotiating development, licensing, branding, merchandising, sponsorship and publishing agreements
- Advising on applicable intellectual property laws and the protection of content generally
- Advising on the formation and structure of Joint Ventures to develop license and exploit, computer software and games, as well as other related financing initiatives.
- Advising on applicable image rights or other similar personality rights.
We possess the in depth knowledge required to advice clients in areas of law and commerce that are continually and rapidly evolving. The firm draws on its expertise in multi-media, intellectual property and computer activities combined with established commercial strengths. We pride ourselves on providing a high level of service and technical expertise to provide clear, practical and cost effective solutions that match the clients’ commercial requirements.
We provide a comprehensive service in e-commerce and new media issues for a wide ranging national and international client base. Service offered include: Service offered includes:
- Advising on all aspects of on-line and mobile delivery of music and other licensed content.
- Advising on intellectual property rights, clearance issues, payment models and collection arrangements
- Website related agreements, including website design, development, hosting and maintenance agreements, general and specific terms and conditions and privacy policies